Reloading Components Availability updates

Midway has got some 125 gr. Accubonds in .308 available. Been waiting awhile for these ones.

I've been seeing a lot of these sample packs showing up; it is a fine idea for the hand loader wanting to test a particular bullet.

2 very versatile and hard to find speeds of powder available at Grafs. New Accurate shipment included AA4064 and 4350. Both available in 1 and 8lb as of time of posting. Not the IMR and H you're probably used to, but you should be able to feed anything from .223 to .338 win mag with one of these.

Grafs now has popular IMR 4198, 4064, 4350 and 4831 in stock as of now. If you're starved for a mid-fast pistol powder for .45, .38 or 9mm they also have IMR PB.

I got my Natchez spring catalog in the mail today, a "very good" assortment of bullets, PRIMERS, powder, and 22 AMMO. Plus lots of other goodies including brass.

Grafs has IMR 4064, AA 4064 and AA 4350 in 8 pounders as of now. Good selection of 6.5 and .30 Nosler and Lapua match bullets also in stock as well as some popular FMJ plinkers.

MN local, Gunstop in MTKA has FULL LINE of Sierra, Nosler and Lapua match bullets on the shelf. As of this aftn.

Just in the local Cabelas today. They had IMR 4064 on the shelf IN QUANTITY. Also 4350, 700x, unique, and..... wait for it.... little bit longer..... not quite..... varget. They also had 3 cans of RL 17 and a good selection of primers. Not all brands, but all types represented. This trend on primers has been holding for some time.

Back