Rollin' His Own

Well Doc, I really envy you having that young lad around will lighten your step :wink:. Teaching him proper is what it is all about and being in the outdoors with Grandpa will give him memories that will be passed down to his grandchildren. What a heritage!!

Blessings,
Dan

Wow! That is great Mike. I know how much it means to have that young man learning our sport. I hope it digs deep into him as it has to all of us.

Man, Winchester needs to start making some LH rifles. Can't have those poor Lefties out of the Winchester club. Although, a Sako or Tikka would be pretty cool too.

Congrats on such a great grandson. Looks like a chip off the old block.

Great to see you connecting with your Grandson so well. Shooting sports are an excellent pursuit to foster a deeper realationship with the young. Not only does it develop responsibility and respect, it can be enjoyed and mastered by anyone regardless of athletic ability and gender. It's also FUN! I believe the 7mm-08 is the perfect choice for a young hunter who will hunt in N.A.

I hope he's able to get in the woods this fall and have an enjoyable experience.

Great to see you connecting with your Grandson so well. Shooting sports are an excellent pursuit to foster a deeper realationship with the young. Not only does it develop responsibility and respect, it can be enjoyed and mastered by anyone regardless of athletic ability and gender. It's also FUN! I believe the 7mm-08 is the perfect choice for a young hunter who will hunt in N.A.

I hope he's able to get in the woods this fall and have an enjoyable experience.

Back