Scope suggestions

DrMike":1r5iey9x said:
But, Tom! My keyboard isn't spill-proof! Should you foolishly post pictures and force me to go into drool mode, it will short out the keyboard and... Well, take it from me, all sorts of bad things could happen. Besides, you will want me to give you my unbiased opinion before December 21, 2012 when the world is supposed to end. Fortunately, that is well after elk and moose closes here.

Tell you what, you may have convinced me.

Guide me to a moose to shoot with that rifle and I'll let you shoot a shot or two from it.

;)

sask boy":15wci1kw said:
Scotty, I think everyone here thinks you are SPECIAL :wink:

Blessings,
Dan

It is just what kinda special I wonder about Dan!

Yes it is! Had his truck smelling like he was hiding a rotten spider monkey. This was the morning we had the LONG RIDE over to the Nosler plant. The truck actually smelled like rotten monkey the whole way home.

Woodycreek":19j2buw1 said:
Yes it is! Had his truck smelling like he was hiding a rotten spider monkey. This was the morning we had the LONG RIDE over to the Nosler plant. The truck actually smelled like rotten monkey the whole way home.

I'm laughing just thinking about this.

DrMike":2q3445j6 said:
Scotty wasn't hiding fish in his pockets again, was he Brian?

Wow, I forgot about that!

I don't even remember the context, but I remember laughing my butt off at all of you busting Scotty about fish in his pockets....

Having never smelled a spider monkey (rotten or otherwise), could you give us a description, Brian? :grin:

DrMike":2okajje3 said:
Having never smelled a spider monkey (rotten or otherwise), could you give us a description, Brian? :grin:

It smells of clear streams and mountains of evergreens!

Jeeze, you would have thought he would have been happy about it, right? :roll:

SJB358":1xz02eni said:
DrMike":1xz02eni said:

The rest of the story is somewhat graphic, but funny! That spider monkey started going bad after we left Bill's house (Elkman) early that morning. How does a rotten spider monkey smell? I can't describe it, but I'm guessing a dead monkey would really stink??? Scotty had to make a stop at Burger King halfway through the ride. I was sitting in the truck and watched a guy go in the bathroom a few minutes later. This guy ran back outside and puked his guts out right in front of me :lol: This is a true story!!!

Poor spider monkey. Poor guy that thought he had to use the bathroom.

Woodycreek":zr6ave1e said:
SJB358":zr6ave1e said:
DrMike":zr6ave1e said:

The rest of the story is somewhat graphic, but funny! That spider monkey started going bad after we left Bill's house (Elkman) early that morning. How does a rotten spider monkey smell? I can't describe it, but I'm guessing a dead monkey would really stink??? Scotty had to make a stop at Burger King halfway through the ride. I was sitting in the truck and watched a guy go in the bathroom a few minutes later. This guy ran back outside and puked his guts out right in front of me :lol: This is a true story!!!

I think he just got some bad chow.. Can't help the nansty pants couldnt keep his food down..

Wow....just....wow....

So, to recap, I like the Swaro scopes, Scotty and Mike are trying to swindle me for a rifle, and Scotty has intestinal issues.....

That about sum it up?

:lol:

...and some poor, defenseless guy in who-knows-where out west, may have permanent psychological and olfactory damage. Oh, and he can never again eat at a Burger King...

And that's why I love this site! The entertainment value is priceless. (I wonder if that poor fellow who is so psychologically and ofactorily damaged has frequented any fast food restaurant since).

dubyam":33j40o4e said:
...and some poor, defenseless guy in who-knows-where out west, may have permanent psychological and olfactory damage. Oh, and he can never again eat at a Burger King...

He will be okay, probably just had a touch of the whiskey flu!

dubyam":1e3g6g2t said:

I bet you that is 100% accurate.....

Back