Sound Of Freedom

Wish you all the best Vince. Probably a good idea to watch it by yourself. It's very good that this topic is getting to the place where it can't be ignored anymore. Need to see justice for those who were taken advantage of by evil people.

The attack on this film is real, they are doing everything they can to smear the people involved. I like JP Sears and how he gets to the truth in a unique way.

On a related note... I was appalled that it took the FBI days to obtain a search warrant and go investigate Epstein Island...

I believe that they deliberately provided time for a clean up and destruction of evidence. :(

As a retired law enforcement officer, this disgusts me. I've lost most of my once strong respect for the FBI. :(

Guy

On a related note... I was appalled that it took the FBI days to obtain a search warrant and go investigate Epstein Island...

I believe that they deliberately provided time for a clean up and destruction of evidence. :(

As a retired law enforcement officer, this disgusts me. I've lost most of my once strong respect for the FBI. :(

Guy
Just another act of degeneration of a once respected and honoured institution.:(

Guy
All those who covered things up need to face justice as well.

Guy
They aren’t called the Famous But Incompetent for nothing.
I dealt with them a bunch in my former life.

Vince

I haven't seen the movie or plan too. I don't see it benefiting me to be to engrossed in the specifics of these sorts of events. I know that these horrible things happen, I hate it, and will do my best to fight it. That's enough for me, I don't need to experience it farther.

This topic brings up a subject though that I was very recently horrified by as well. Apparently it has become legal in some states for the state to kidnap and torture children. If a child claims they want a surgical sex change and their parents won't allow it, some states have made it legal to have the child removed from their home to do the surgery against their parents will. My mom told me this happened to a girl either in Washington or California I believe, and some time after she was taken from her parents, she lay herself on the railroad tracks and allowed herself to be run over.

I am so enraged by this I can hardly speak on the subject, but I suppose after abortion was legalized, I am in the end unsurprised by anything. Our children are indeed in peril, and in such states as these, where parents are forbidden to protect and raise their own children as they see fit, freedom is dead.

I haven't seen the movie or plan too. I don't see it benefiting me to be to engrossed in the specifics of these sorts of events. I know that these horrible things happen, I hate it, and will do my best to fight it. That's enough for me, I don't need to experience it farther.

This topic brings up a subject though that I was very recently horrified by as well. Apparently it has become legal in some states for the state to kidnap and torture children. If a child claims they want a surgical sex change and their parents won't allow it, some states have made it legal to have the child removed from their home to do the surgery against their parents will. My mom told me this happened to a girl either in Washington or California I believe, and some time after she was taken from her parents, she lay herself on the railroad tracks and allowed herself to be run over.

I am so enraged by this I can hardly speak on the subject, but I suppose after abortion was legalized, I am in the end unsurprised by anything. Our children are indeed in peril, and in such states as these, where parents are forbidden to protect and raise their own children as they see fit, freedom is dead.
You certainly have to do what you are comfortable with, but I will say that the film is not graphic and is a rather hopeful message.

They say "the call is coming from inside the house."

Important issue. Worried the movie is just another way to make money off the crimes against kids.

Movie Funder has Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby events?
Jim Stewartson, Anti-disinfo activist on ... - Twitter
I do not make it a policy to defend things and people I do not know. This will not be an exception. I don't know anything about the people who made the movie, I do a little something of OUR. Kindly refer back to my first post on the subject.

And, to be clear, I am not taking issue with anything you've said. This subject is far too important to take any aspect of it lightly.

While many news organizations with a liberal bent spoke poorly of the movie, primarily arguing that child sex trafficking was not a thing in North America, it is interesting to read that the FBI found 200 sex trafficking victims and more than 125 suspects during a two-week child exploitation operation this past month. The article reports that the "FBI located 59 victims of child sex trafficking and child sexual exploitation and 59 missing children." [Michael Kosnar and Mirna Alsharif, "FBI finds 200 sex trafficking victims, 59 missing children in two-week sweep," https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ms-59-missing-children-two-week-swe-rcna97580 ]

Back