Surprise!

That they are sir! Both the Russian and the 450 Bushy!

Oh man, that's awesome. Cool little cartridge also. You got yourself a dandy.

I regret not buying the Ruger Ranch rifle in 358 Winchester. Grice had them for cheap........like $325-$350 if I remember correctly. Just hee hawed around about the plastic stock, cheap rifle, etc, and after a bit they were gone. I try not to make stupid decisions in gun purchases, but that was probably one.

WHat a timeto be alive! when you can go out and buy a "budget" rifle and have an MOA or even 1/2 MOA shooter. We have two of the Win XPR's and the 308 is easy MOA shooter her her 7-08 is 1/2-3/4 MOA (depending on who's behind it)

It also shows what kind of accuracy you can hold with a 7x scope!
Funny you should mention that. A week ago I was shooting with a friend of mine who is a novice in the sport. He was shooting his Savage axis 308 win and factory ammo. He was getting sub 3/4 MOA groups. What was freaky is his Burris 3x9 that I had mounted for him was set on 3 power! Then I showed him that it can go up to 9 power!

Nice job Fotis! I've had 2 Ruger American's and predator in 260 which shot great but sold, and still have the 223/556 ranch it is a fun gun

Fotis is it .308 or .310 bore. I know Ruger did .308 on the mini 30.

Excellent shooting, Fotis! I have one in 243 that does the same thing, amazing.

Great fun to get an accurate rifle w/o three trips to the gun smith or a "new" stock and an interplanetary optical device. A remington 788 and a 4x Bushnell come to mind. Enjoy! CL

Back