Washer fill level

Jim
If I recall correctly, the Kenmore refrigerator with the temp controls in the top front position were made by Whirlpool. If the controls were in the top back posit, they were made by someone else. I have been away from the white goods industry for quite a few years now so things might have changed. I didn't know that LG made Kenmore appliances.

JD338

the repairman said it was built by LG , and when he calls sears they tell him to contact LG about the compressor . nobody wants to be responsible for the clunker .

it's a shame , it's a really nice fridge . I'll guess if it's not resolved by nice weather it will be thrown out . getting the fridge in the house was a big deal , it took many hours . we had to take the door frame out of the house to get the fridge in , and we had the doors off the fridge . I told him we will put a 36" door in when we get to that room . if we ditch the fridge , the door will get replaced at the same time . doors smaller than 36" should be outlawed ! LOL

Well that $25 main control board I got used of eBay got this over engineered washer back up and running like it’s supposed to, it filled up properly. Guess I’ll cough up the price for an new control board. And put the used up for a spare. The control board is 1/3 the cost of the washer 😒

The money spent on a new controller is 1/3 of the way to a new washer. Just buy another $25 control board and call it done.

JD338

Back