What I want for 2017...........

SJB358":3kvy9aq9 said:
200-210 grain Protected Point Partition... 358 in diameter please.
Any thing from 200-215 grs that will work in any standard 358 Win magazine, in a cheaper Bonded Solid Base, My main concern is performance on deer sized game with less cost. This would bump the B.C. a tad over the 200 gr bullets. The 225 grain PT will work on any thing but with a premium cost. The 225 PT is my choice for any game larger than deer.

Well, wasn't really looking at anything gun or bullet wise in 2017, at least till last month. I now have 2 new rifles, both Nosler M48s. One is a 26 Nosler in the Heritage model and the other is a 30 Nosler in the Liberty model.

Now I either have to sell o couple of rifles :( :( or buy a bigger gun safe. I'm leaning toward a new safe. :) :)

1. I'd like to be able to find the .375" 260 grain AccuBond more easily. Excellent bullet!

2. Could Nosler consider a .375" E-Tip? Say in the 260 - 300 grain range?

Thanks, Guy

I would be happy if the 9.3 mm 250 grain accubonds were more available. Everywhere has been out of stock for months! I know this is not an extremely popular caliber on this side of the pond, but would still be nice. Heck I can’t even find the 286 grain partitions either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Ruger American Ranch chambered in 7.62x39, I have had Great results with the Nosler 123 gr VG .310" dia.
I would like to see a heavier bullet for this cartridge that would be suitable for deer hunting. I notice that ABLR is effective at lower velocities, so would a 140-150 gr bullet with a BC over .425 and provide adequate expansion and penetration at velocities down to 1,600 fps be doable?
There seems to be quite a few bolt action 7.62x39 offerings these days, I think Nosler should take advantage of this.

Back