What I want for 2017...........

Elkman":2lat4m7z said:
More elk tags, and good health. :grin:

You've almost got a one track mind.... :grin:

elk elk elk... (y)

In 2017, I'd like my son to have a memorable hunting season, with his Model of 1917, 100 year old .30-06 rifle...

Regards, Guy

.458 300gr Partitions please God please!!!!!
.458 300gr or heavier e-tip ( I hate Ca )

45/70 friendly please

I would like Nosler to include more of their bullets in the AR15 NATO pressure level portion of the reloading manual. The MSR is after all the most popular rifle in USA. The 64 grain bonded solid base in particular deserves to have a NATO loading. But really, all or most of the product line should be included like Hornady does.

Doole":14v0u59k said:
Please make Europe great again!! with a 8mm high bc. Hunting bullet for the 8x68S

Hear! Hear! And welcome aboard, Doole. Great to see another 8X68S shooter. (y)

DrMike":2dixkmyw said:
Doole":2dixkmyw said:
Please make Europe great again!! with a 8mm high bc. Hunting bullet for the 8x68S

Hear! Hear! And welcome aboard, Doole. Great to see another 8X68S shooter. (y)
Thank you I have only fired about 10 test round with my newly acquired sauer 202 8x68S. But this weekend I am going to Sweden for some nighttime wild boar hunting. I expect it will do wonders

OK I will go small 6.5 110-115gr NPT for the little people. 260 rem gunners.

Fwood
Jon

I sure would like to see a .358 200gr PT for my 35Whelen. The 200gr AB is nice but would love to see a 200gr PT and more 35cal bullets available for purchase.

35 Whelen":3qa55786 said:
257 ABLR's

That wouldn't be a horrible one. I'd imagine a 100 grain ABLR might work in a 1-10 twisted gun. I'd think it would be wicked on deer.

C'mon Nosler! It's 2017 and California has 100% lead free requirements now. Please, please, please come out with some lighter E-tips! Really wanting 7mm 100gr or at least 120gr. 6mm 55gr E-tip would be really nice I think on coyotes! I'm starting to buy more and more Barnes because Nosler just doesn't offer light for caliber copper bullets.

I was thinking more like, Since Speer ,has held the Top Dog slot of .485 BC,in the.257 world ,with their excellent 120gr BT, for quite awhile now.... If Nosler wanted to draw ALOT of attention to ""their" line up??? Try building an ABLR, just a tad heavier, and have it be the same weight as the now acclaimed standard weight in 6.5 bullets (129gr).
A 129gr ABLR .257 with a BC that approached .600 would turn the Creedmoor Craze, on its ear....... :shock:
And send Hornady rushing back to the drawing board. (y)
Send Scotty into tangle for a new twist for his .257 barrel
Credit card in hand!

Back