2012 Bullet Wish List

Scotty,

Nosler is holding off on the 220 grain .323 because they know you don't own a 325 WSM. There is no profit in the paltry few bullets the rest of us buy; we are dependent on you! :twisted:

DrMike":29w8gfms said:
Scotty,

Nosler is holding off on the 220 grain .323 because they know you don't own a 325 WSM. There is no profit in the paltry few bullets the rest of us buy; we are dependent on you! :twisted:

Ha! Man, talk about pressure! Trying to get Brian talked into a 325. You know, just to make sure it works! Scotty

BK":375ykf3v said:
Hey, I got one!

Me too but in the 8mm remington mag flavor, but we don't count. Come on Scotty toss a guy a bone and get the 325 if not for your self then do it for all us little guys. Scotty get an 8mm mag and never look back.

Bill

OU812":1c7rd5sg said:
BK":1c7rd5sg said:
Hey, I got one!

Me too but in the 8mm remington mag flavor, but we don't count. Come on Scotty toss a guy a bone and get the 325 if not for your self then do it for all us little guys. Scotty get an 8mm mag and never look back.

Bill

Ha! I don't need that kind of coaxing. It is dangerous! I would love to have a 325WSM. Scotty

I know where a nice looking A-Bolt in 325 sits. Decent grain in the wood stock, too. I'd tell, but I'm debating whether or not to have them hold it in anticipation of birthday and Christmas money coming soon! (If I decide against it, maybe I'll clue you in, Scotty. Then I'd be the last one to push you as you fell off the cliff...)

DrMike":36a49rjb said:
Scotty,

Dammit, Scotty!!! Get you a .325 WSM!!!

TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!! Put some pressure on Woodycreek! He needs a light elk rifle! Scotty

I could see Scotty with another WSM M70 (8mm Short), but not an A-Bolt. In fact, I was on Guns America last night, and I though I saw at least two laminate .325s!

beretzs":2n80p938 said:
TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!! Put some pressure on Woodycreek! He needs a light elk rifle! Scotty

I'll bet Woodycreek will buy one just as soon as he sees how well your 325 shoots with those 220 grain NP bullets.

Bill

OU812":2dy9df95 said:
beretzs":2dy9df95 said:

I'll bet Woodycreek will buy one just as soon as he sees how well your 325 shoots with those 220 grain NP bullets.

Bill

Ah Bill! You just can't resist putting the pressure on another rifle nut. I will have one, just not before next elk season. I ALMOST bought one over the current 300WSM, but decided no decent elk hunter worth his salt should be without a 300 magnum in his safe... Scotty

BK":sziguu93 said:
I could see Scotty with another WSM M70 (8mm Short), but not an A-Bolt. In fact, I was on Guns America last night, and I though I saw at least two laminate .325s!

Yeah, the Browning is safe from me. I am sticking with Winchester's till I get burnt. Great luck with em and just like their features a bunch. Scotty

Wow, Scotty! You didn't know so many people cared...

if not about you, then about the availability of 220 grain Nosler bullets.

OU812":3mrgvt50 said:
beretzs":3mrgvt50 said:

Bill
I will stick with the big bros to the WSMs. Just wish Nosler would make a high B.C. 220 AB for my 300 RUM.

Woodycreek":pkwci2zk said:
OU812":pkwci2zk said:
beretzs":pkwci2zk said:

Bill
I will stick with the big bros to the WSMs. Just wish Nosler would make a high B.C. 220 AB for my 300 RUM.

Man, your just no fun!

I do think a 150 AB for my 270WSM would be the heat! Scotty

Woodycreek":11pyko6m said:
OU812":11pyko6m said:
beretzs":11pyko6m said:

Bill

Do you have a fast enough twist to stabilize a bullet that long? If so, that would be cool as heck.

BK":c9m7am5w said:
Do you have a fast enough twist to stabilize a bullet that long? If so, that would be cool as heck.

I can't see a 220gr AB being much longer than a 210 VLD, but I am usually pretty much on the wrong side of being right!

beretzs":rvvxc6ct said:
BK":rvvxc6ct said:

I can't see a 220gr AB being much longer than a 210 VLD, but I am usually pretty much on the wrong side of being right!
I would make sure I had enough twist if Nosler made a 210-220 AB :mrgreen:

Back