2017 Hunting Pictures

Me and my little girl back in March. Of course she had to be styling for her first photo with a turkey lol.
ee23bebf3c6645bfa7298b87270ae477.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very neat! She's wearing the right shirt! Beautiful to see our children enjoying the fruits of the hunt.

Yeah, those varmints require a lot of lead or they will be a real danger to the populace. :shock: Great photo; super practice with a serious rifle. (y)

Thanks DrMike.

Don't know how well everyone can see this pic,but in the center,there is a fox looking at me. You can see it's ears,head and upper chest.

Excellent practice for the big game season. I'm grossly allergic to all rodents (including rabbits and hares). The laboratory animals got their revenge. I enjoy shooting bunnies and dining on hasenpfeffer. However, others now have to handle the beasts after they have been dispatched. BlkRam and his wife Susan found great amusement in watching my torment after a momentary lapse in sanity one day a few years back. Still, excellent practice.

Yup,that they are.

It's also varmint control,in the background is our hay field,which the little buggers are eating up.

Really don't like to touch them and the ground squirrels,all kinds of itty-bitty buggies on them. But,I want to take pics,so....

Here are a couple pics of some deer tracks that I found in the ditch where I took the cottontail pics.

And a squirrel.

Behind that metal check about 75 feet up,is where the deer tracks are.

The steam-cleaned grizzly & wolf skulls, and the salted hides arrived here today via UPS. My dog went NUTS when I brought the boxes inside. :)

I'll set this up for a better photo later. It's the grizzly skull, with a .30-06 cartridge for comparison.

Guy

Back