2023 Trail Cam Pics

Got a few bucks worth putting up today.
mud_0004.jpegmud_0159.jpegmud_0005 (2).jpegmud_0171.jpegmud_0140.jpeg
The unicorn isn’t giving me any good pictures , boy I bet he would be a dandy if he had the other side.
mud_0049.jpegmud_0013.jpeg

a couple of the guys seem to be getting itchy . I'm guessing they will put out a few cameras before long . most of the guys watch the food plots , with their cameras . I keep mine in the woods . "IF" they share any pics , I'll post some good ones up on here . last year they were pretty tight lipped .

I just put a new one out yesterday , had 1 crap out. I have a total of 6 out there.

kind of a slow week . I did get a couple good ones . the bear seems to be traveling through by this camera , I get a pic of him just about every week . got a bunch of small bucks . I forgot to turn on my camera that I put on a new trail .

STC_0006 (10).JPGSTC_0011 (5).JPG07220004.JPG

I’m having condensation issues with the cameras out on my plot. These are out there for the first time. Anyone having issues with cameras out in direct sunlight?
IMG_3775.jpeg

I don't have any out in the open , mine are in the woods .

it's getting wet inside some how . it's like a wristwatch doing this after you get it wet . car headlights do this when they get water inside . I would drill a tiny hole in the bottom of the headlight to try and let the water out , that would help .

if it's new I'd send it back . if it's one you've had try to find a flaw in the seal , and put silicone on it . you got to keep it dry inside .

That camera has spent 2 yrs in the woods. The issue shows up on hot sunny days. It is pointed to the NW.

Check the seal for damage and maybe reposition it so it's a different position from the sun. Might help. Dan.

No signs of water damage that I’ve seen. This weekend it’s getting swapped out with one in the woods.

Rick,
I think it's condensation from humidity and temperature fluctuation. Probably needs a new cover gasket.
Maybe watch for camera sales. They should be starting about now.

JD338

Back