280AI update

I do beleive that Nosler has started shipping the Limited Edition in 280AI,
they were waiting on bolts.

JD338

WHY do Noslers CUSTOMERS have to DRAG any kind of update information out of them. I really DON'T understand. I am going elk hunting on Oct 20th without my NCR for the second time.
When I placed a $2000 deposit with them back in AUG of 2006 the ship date was after OCT which I thought was ok. Nosler has not contacted me once on their own. I have always had to request information from them. Sometimes with out a response after 2-3 phone calls. I realy am a patient person but the lack of communication from Nosler is very frustrating and to be frank it is starting to ANGER me very much. I was quite proud when I ordered the rifle. Many of my friends and relatives were pretty impressed also and couldn't wait to see it.
After many, "have you got it yet", questions I am looking like the little boy who cried wolf.

http://www.noslerreloading.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7890

Norm Augustine famously wrote that everything takes two-thirds longer.

I used to work for a CEO who insisted we advise clients in timely fashion of delays. He meant that if there was to be a one month delay in project delivery, we had to inform the client at least a month in advance.

Maybe Nosler could use a good email blast system to provide a monthly status report on their Custom Rifles: you guys got your ears on? ;)

jim

Nosler is currently shipping the 280 Ack Imp rifles. We have shipped approximately ten rifles and have another ten to be shipped next week. We are finally starting to get this turned around so that we can get the orders caught up. We thank everyone for their patience. Nosler does currently use an E-Blast for updating customers. If you are a rifle customer that is not receiving the update, send me a PM and we will be more than happy to add you to the list.

By the way the rifles look absolutely amazing.

See, all I had to do was ask. ;)

Seriously, a regular update will work wonders; good job for doing so...jim

I don't have anything to add to this trail but Old #7's third line on his signature block had me on the floor laughing!!!

It must be me.
I don't know what I am doing wrong.
I patiently wait the arrival of any kind of info on the progress of a rifle I deposited $2k on 1.5 years ago.
The last contact I had from Nosler was in Oct of 07. That was the only e-blast they have sent. It's mid Feb 08 now.
I have been sending P.M.s to Nosler for the last three weeks requesting update info of any kind with no response.
I think it is verry chicken #$%@ to be non responsive to your customers questions.
I am a construction contractor and if I did this to my customers I would be out of buisness.
Nosler makes a great bullet and I am sure the rifle will be nice but this buisness of keeping your customers in the dark is pure %$.
Don't get me wrong, I am not upset that it is taking a while longer than anticipated to recieve the rifle. I am upset because Nosler continues to ignor their customers.
How long would it take for a guy to sit down once a month and type an update letter?

old #7

Dialog is paramount and I have to agree that someone should be keeping you abreast to the status and delivery of your rifle.
I know they are busy and it is now trade show time but...
Give Nosler a call and ask to speak with Kyle Hopp.
800 285 3701

JD338

I have called in the past without much luck. Got kile's voice mail a few times and left messages but didn't get a return call.
I guess after a while of being ignored i get a little testy. I probably shouldn't post when I am upset. I usually feel a little bad later because I do realize the rifle will be worth the wait.
I like guns ALOT and am always looking to expand my collection (out of pure need of course).
I am a bit concearned about new gun laws and the comming elections and I am trying to buy as many of the guns on the potential ban list as possible.
I guess I should pay the remaining ballance for the nosler custom so I can focus more on the ban list.
I have a certian amount of money I can spend a month on "needs".
The problem is when I may have to wait another six months or more for the nosler (I don't know how long it will be)...... why pass up an opportunity to buy something now that may be extremely difficult to get later.

old #7

Call Kyle Hopp, he should be back from the shows.
You could also try Justin Moore, maybe he can point you to someone who can help you out.

JD338

I just opened my e-mail and was pleasently suprised to see a message from Kile.
It gets better.
The message stated that my rifle is ready :grin:
All that is left is to engrave the case.

old #7

Thats Great, Congratulations!
Post some pictures when you get her home. :grin:

JD338

This was well worth the wait.
I would like to say THANK YOU to all of the Nosler staff for creating such a beautiful rifle. Especially for putting up with me and keeping a positive attitude when some of my posts were not so positive. :oops:

WOOOOOOOOOOOW what a rifle.
The cuslom reticle is PERFECT
My cheeks are getting tired of smiling but I can't stop.
Thanks again.

Back