BEST M1 CARBINE MANUFACTURER???

GermanShorthair

Beginner
Jan 1, 2008
I am looking to get an M1 Carbine and really don't know what kind to get :!:
I am gearing towards an Inland or Rock Ola :!:
What do you guys think :?:

P.S.--- Any good load data :?:

I have an Inland. I haven"t shot it yet.
Do your homework before buying one. There are a lot of variations without original parts out there.
Mine is all original but the stock has been refinished and the cartouche has been sanded off.
Look for matching numbers. There are some good web sites with lots of info on these guns. Try typing m1 carbine in your search bar.
I couldn't tell you who the "best" manufacturer is.

Ialso don't know who the best manufacturer is but i now have four but unfortunatly I can't shoot them much since they stay in georgia with my nephew since they are evil assault weapons and i can't have them in new jersey. The ones through the cmp are pretty much mix and match at least the 4 that i have. They are a whole lotta fun to shoot though so i would recommend getting one and shooting away. They're also alot more accurate then i thought they'de be.

No one manufacturer was better than the others. They were all built to USGI specs and most were rebuilt at least once while in military service so a complete one is not all that common unless it was redone by the owner.

Has anyone made a new 100% replica of the M1?

I know ruger has made small carbine semi-auto's but I just like the M1 for pure looks. I have thought of chamerings like 44mag, 357maxum, 357mag, 30carbin for sure and that 5.6x27?

Give me the peeps sights for sure but a very hidin area to add a weaver or piccati? type mout just if you wanted to scope it.May be the rear mouts to the same base as the scope would.

I think that would sell very well

auto ordanance is making one now. But once again its evil and an assualt weapon in new jersey.

Of all my non military weapons Ted has one up on me because they have killed less than his car. I really wish i could have them here with me because the carbines are so much fun to shoot although i think i need to get rid of one of my inland's. I bought a winchester, 2 inlands and a quality hardware.

Back