camofire

OU812

Handloader
Apr 18, 2006
Don't know how of you guys have ever heard of www.camofire.com but you can get some great deals on top end equipment, boots knives, rain gear ect.... Just thought I would pass the site info along.

Bill

Bill,

Thanks for posting the link.
Looks like some good deals.

JD338

JD338":2v4lfs5s said:
Bill,

Thanks for posting the link.
Looks like some good deals.

JD338

There are awesome deals on that site, just have to keep an eye open to what it up. I bought some Kenetrek boots for 239.00 shipped, reg price is right at 400.00

Bill

What Kenetreks did you get Bill? I just bought a pair of Mountain Hunter 400's myself from Sierra Trading Post. Can't wait to try them on.

They are very nice boots, like the heck out of mine.

I signed up for the email notifications there.....boy, I can see where that is a cruel form of temptation, lol. Already in less than a week I have thought hard about "pulling the trigger". lol

tddeangelo":5y3kn3s7 said:
I signed up for the email notifications there.....boy, I can see where that is a cruel form of temptation, lol. Already in less than a week I have thought hard about "pulling the trigger". lol

One really needs good trigger control with that site that is for sure. :grin:

Wow....ok, this site is pure EVIL, lol.

I bought the rangefinder tethers they had for sale yesterday for cheap, one for my dad for Father's Day and then one for me (of course). I go to check out and they have a "Combined Shipment" option. Hmmm...what's that, I wonder?

Well, it seems they will HOLD your purchase for 7 days and let you see what else comes up for sale, then if you buy anything else, they add it to your shipment for 99 cents per item you add. The evil geniuses! Now I'm watching it like a HAWK to see what else I might want thrown in that shipment!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!

That is twisted, Tom. I'll have to check out the shipping policy to Canada. :shock:

Scotty, can you imagine if SPS did this same diabolical trick? We'd all be into our 3rd mortgages in mere months....

tddeangelo":2t46t2f1 said:
Scotty, can you imagine if SPS did this same diabolical trick? We'd all be into our 3rd mortgages in mere months....

That would make me smile. I wished I could wait on shipping till all the stars lined up...

And quickly go broke! The limiting factor for me with SPS is often that I don't want enough of something to warranty shipping it. I really want to buy 300H&H brass while they have it, but the seller of the rifle I'm getting told me he has plenty and I should not buy any.

Are you kidding me! :twisted: First SPS and then you guys throw this out there at the rest of us poor saps. You people are rotten to the core. That's all I got to say about that! :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
David

David,

They dinged me again today! I have those two rangefinder tethers sitting waiting for me to say "ship it", but for $10.71 plus 99 cents to add it to my order, I got a Kershaw folder thrown in. I could have gotten a 2-pr pack of Merino wool socks added for $7.99 with NO additional shipping, but I just backed away slowly. Besides, I've found that the Cabela's Hiker socks are my preferred sock anyway.

The evil geniuses not only will send an email overnight each night to tell you what lies in store for the day, but I was silly enough to sign up for text alerts, so now it texts me to tell me when the deal has changed to the next item. This means my iPhone can be a tool of mass destruction upon my bank account!!!!!

As it stands, I will have something just shy of $55 in shipping and purchase price for 2 rangefinder tethers and a Kershaw folder. Each item retails over $30.

This is bad.....really bad....

You guys are making me feel bad for posting the link to camofire, Ya right!!!!!!!!!! well now that the feeling has past let the buying commence. :mrgreen:

Bill

Saved by a technicality, Tom. They don't do combined shipping to Canada. Man, I'd have to have everything shipped to Scotty, and then I'd never see it again. :shock:

Back