NEED MORE 325/ 8mm BULLETS !! Please

CanadianLefty

Beginner
Oct 28, 2004
Would love to see some 220 gr. Accubonds with high B.C.s for longer range Elk, deer, moose.

When will they come out?

Heck, I'd even settle for a 220 grain Partition. :grin:

I've maintained for years that the main thing holding the 8mm RM back was the existence of the 8mm Mauser. Bullet companies always try to hedge their bets and make bullets for both, instead of giving the magnum shooters what they want.

I hope that the 325 Win will create a demand for some heavier (210-230) grain bullets. But I ain't holding my breath.

We are shipping the new 200 gr. AccuBond :grin: but currently have no plans for a 220 gr. :( but keep asking.

I couldn't get them to shoot quite as accurate as the Sierra, but that was just one gun. Now they have been discontinued and Hornady doesn't plan on re-introducing them. I asked. :grin:

If you like heavy bullets, Woodleigh offers a 250 gr. roundnose in 8mm. Hawk Precision does as well. Either would be great if you're looking for a shorter range piledriver. I'd love to see Nosler come out with a 220 (or heavier...250) Partition or AccuBond. They'd be wonderful in the 8mm Mag!!

Whatever you do do not trust the Sierra BT (220) for 8mm Mag speeds! :shock:

Back