Outrageous Prices

3 possible ways you're getting power
nuclear
coal
natural gas

no reason for nuclear cost to go up, but the other 2 does. my power company (just provider) purchases "X" amount of KW per day or 2 and rides the flux in NG cost/prices. My monthly bill averages between 320 and 350 $. when the hike/jump hit I got charged and extra 50%. my checks I receive from owning minerals didn't see the hike/jump as I should've been making 3X my usual royalties. I can't stand my provider at all with what they've done and my it come back against them 10 fold and for them too suffer like the rest of us on the receiving end! I wish I had other choices on who I can/could get power from! They cost me too lose 75% of my crop for NOT having power to my water wells during germination! it cost me in the loss of 6 figures.
Powder...not power....one letter does make a difference.

I have seen on ammoseek.com that ammunition prices have dropped quite a bit. I think it’s coming to the reloading market in the near future. I have seen where shotgun powder is starting to show up and Midway USA has started showing price declines also. Don’t get me wrong people are buying up any priced better and it does not last long, but I don’t think I will every pay $135 for 8lb of Red Dot again either.

Powder...not power....one letter does make a difference.
Hey! tomato, potato ;) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, but still the same on gouging! As far as P O W D E R goes has anyone thought about import/tariff taxes on it being a BIG reason those POWDERS from abroad cost more along with hodgdon buying some out. When some places are $20 per # higher than most other places.......yup it's gouging or it's "sell less and make as much without the volume sales". On another note, fuel prices are going down................well for now. Who has thought that fuel efficient vehicles can save you money.............not if fuel cost more it doesn't.................

Hey! tomato, potato ;) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, but still the same on gouging! As far as P O W D E R goes has anyone thought about import/tariff taxes on it being a BIG reason those POWDERS from abroad cost more along with hodgdon buying some out. When some places are $20 per # higher than most other places.......yup it's gouging or it's "sell less and make as much without the volume sales". On another note, fuel prices are going down................well for now. Who has thought that fuel efficient vehicles can save you money.............not if fuel cost more it doesn't.................
No surprise who started the trade war .......

Btw, there's hydo-electric . TX does not regulate the energy industry I believe. I recall how that cold snap caused a lot of problems. Likely the same with price gouging with power costs.

No surprise who started the trade war .......

Boy that makes me feel good! Hopefully he will negate the standard procedure of 10% for the "big guy" to get it done. He is after all a mafia, I mean a master negotiator. I'll be sitting here on pins and needles waiting for..........you know, the thing.

Boy that makes me feel good! Hopefully he will negate the standard procedure of 10% for the "big guy" to get it done. He is after all a mafia, I mean a master negotiator. I'll be sitting here on pins and needles waiting for..........you know, the thing.
Your thinking of the donnie trumph criminal family. He had the lowest GDP since Hebert Hoover' Now he's busy getting shirts and pants separated from those top secret files..... he's busy''''lol

Back