WTF????

noslerpartition

Handloader
May 26, 2018
Wow.

It is reaching a new low.

Can we agree that the shooter was an idiot from all the accumulated knowledge here? First for trying to shoot a president.

Second for not being able to.

I know we are hunters here. But would you have missed the shot? With all we could pack?

I hope he burns in hell for ever. I have my feelings about politics, but he tried to take a life.

There's no coming back from that.

Burn

Well, with all the hatred for Mr. Tump I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. There's lots of discussion on other sites on stuff like why did the SS snipers wait until the bad guy actually started shooting? It's been said they asked for a green light and were denied. I can't fathom how such a decision could have been made delaying a shot at an apparent sniper. No matter because I see an awful lot of criticism on how the SS handled the entire incident.
Paul B.

Well, with all the hatred for Mr. Tump I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. There's lots of discussion on other sites on stuff like why did the SS snipers wait until the bad guy actually started shooting? It's been said they asked for a green light and were denied. I can't fathom how such a decision could have been made delaying a shot at an apparent sniper. No matter because I see an awful lot of criticism on how the SS handled the entire incident.
Paul B.
The SS detail surrounding President Trump did an amazing job of protecting him and shielding him.
The problem lies above those agents.

JD338

President Trump was shot at about 6:15 PM on July 13, 2024, at his rally located at the Butler Farm Show grounds in Butler, PA. Reports indicate he was shot with an AR style rifle using 5.56x45MM ammunition from 150 yards. At 5:56 PM, it was 89 degrees with a west wind of 7 mph. The shooter was directly north of the President and when shot the President’s head was pointing north. The bullet hit his right ear.

Because there is no report of the exact cartridge description or the length of the rifle’s barrel, ballistics will vary some at 150 yards. Ballistic tables on a wide range of bullet weights, ballistic coefficients and speed show a range in wind drift generally between 1.2 and 3.1 inches. So, with the wind moving at 7 mph from the President’s left to right moved the bullet to his right at least 1.2 inches.

I think a 7-mph west wind saved his life.

Allen

Has anyone seen a picture of the said weapon used in the shooting? I haven't kept up with all of the news flash and pictures. Curious what his sighing system was. Dan.

Good thing he didn't act like a real sniper.

223 center Mass with a good bullet would have ended President Trump.

I am not a great fan I have to admit.

But your future should be decided by voting, not bullets.

I hope it gets you closer, not closer to civil war

As a Canadian and looking in as an outsider it's easy to see why they would try something like this. They (globalist elite) can't control DJT and they know he will expose them for what they are. In the end it wouldn't surprise me if some of his so called friends were in on it too. Nothing but admiration for the #45 from me.

He was registered as a republican. But but donated to some democratic organization in Chicago a while ago.

Has anyone seen a picture of the said weapon used in the shooting? I haven't kept up with all of the news flash and pictures. Curious what his sighing system was. Dan.

the TV news kept saying it's an AR style rifle . TV news said he bought 50 rounds of ammo , either that morning , or the day before .

edit;

Last edited:
This is a sad time for American in the past month. First with the debate with zombie brain and now a 20yr old making a laughing stock out of the SS. Our adversaries are laughing at us for the lack of leadership of this great nation. November can’t come soon enough.

I am almost surprised this hasn't happened already with the way people hate on Trump. It seems God hasn't decided it's Trump's time to go yet though.

I asked my older brother this morning whether he thought surviving an assassination attempt might increase someones chances of re-election. He said, "Yeah, surviving gives him much better chances." :rolleyes: Joking asisde he agreed with me that it seems such an event might galvanize support for the former president.

How anyone gets a 125 yard shot on a president these days is beyond mind boggling. Then you have cops running around like ding dongs looking for the shooter on the ground, when the bystanders were clearly pointing and yelling on the roof...To me, it all sounds like everyone did nothing so it could happen, and by the grace of God, and an idiot liberal kid who clearly can't shoot worth a shit, Trump is still here.

There should be a perimeter of at least a mile radius to prevent this kind of BS from happening. But you already know the libtards set this all up and basically got away with it. Piss poor job on them all, plain and simple. Democrats are just plain evil, and they know they're going to lose. They've done everything they can to ostracize Trump the last 4 years and still can't stop him, so they did the unthinkable. We all know rednecks don't miss at 125 yards and if this would've happened to Biden, the whole country would be on lockdown. All a bunch of BS if you ask me.

Last edited:
The odd things:
1. The kid had no discoverable motivation and,
2. He had to know that he would get caught regardless of his success or failure, or he just had a death wish.

It looks like he used a classic AR-15 and ammo that he bought that morning. There has not been any reference to optics so, presumably, he was using standard sights. He encountered a local PD on the roof only moments before he opened fire so the shots were likely rushed off by a kid whose heart was pounding. Trump was lucky. The Secret Service had a failure of epic proportions. It was nice of Trump to give them credit for doing a great job after the shot, but what about the underlying breech of basic security that allowed the shot to have taken place at such an extremely close range? Ultimately, the SS Director is responsible for this disaster. Appropriate action should be taken immediately after the release of the FBI investigation.

Back