2023 Bullet Wish List

I'm pretty happy with the bullets list right now but I sure would like to see something new made BEHIND the bullet! That being NOSLER starting to make some excellent quality Nosler 6mm Remington brass! That's it for me and for the other 6mm Remington fans out there.

6MM REMINGTON

I'd like to have 110gr Accubonds in .257 please. The .257 cal bullets are hard to come by these days.. I've found a few here and there but not many and at a premium price when I do.. Anyone remember the days when you could just get whatever you wanted?

It's that time of year to let Nosler management know what we want and/or need
Let's provide a list of what we are thinking.

Increase production to keep up with demand

JD338
Something to keep in mind is that maybe they're struggling to get the raw materials needed.

I've been witnessing that with the injection molding industry. One resin that comes out of Cologne Germany, my employer has in upwards of 58000Kg currently on backorder. It was at 86000Kg, but we had 28000Kg arrive in the past couple weeks.

Something to keep in mind is that maybe they're struggling to get the raw materials needed.

I've been witnessing that with the injection molding industry. One resin that comes out of Cologne Germany, my employer has in upwards of 58000Kg currently on backorder. It was at 86000Kg, but we had 28000Kg arrive in the past couple weeks.
It actually has more to do with the labor force.
People don't want to work. They just want the government to take care of them.

JD338

I'd really like to get some 150 gr. .284 Accubonds. I have been wanting to try them forever but unable to find any.

It actually has more to do with the labor force.
People don't want to work. They just want the government to take care of them.

JD338
But someone promised all of those government goodies. 😏

Can't argue there...I got tired of the sixty-hour weeks because of that and took an eight-hour position in the same company that pays about the same without all of the physical exertion, more crunching numbers and making corrections to inventory to maintain our IATF16949 / ISO 9000 qualifications

But someone promised all of those government goodies. 😏

Can't argue there...I got tired of the sixty-hour weeks because of that and took an eight-hour position in the same company that pays about the same without all of the physical exertion, more crunching numbers and making corrections to inventory to maintain our IATF16949 / ISO 9000 qualifications
I'm in the automotive industry like you.
I'm retiring 3/31/2023. I'm tired of the industry abuse....
JD338

I'm in the automotive industry like you.
I'm retiring 3/31/2023. I'm tired of the industry abuse....
JD338
I don’t blame you…have a nephew that his dream job was to be a mechanic. After five years working for a local dealership he had enough, and left to be an electrician.

Regarding the original topic…other than increased production, I’d love to see a 130gr Ballistic Tip for the .264 family. It’s just something about that weight that goes along so well with RL 15 in my Creedmoor it’s like ice cream and apple pie.

Is Nosler still in the bullet business??? Seriously, I haven’t seen a 160 grain 7mm AccuBond on a shelf in maybe 3 years or more. Anything Nosler that I have seen is crazy expensive.

Admittedly, I have some buyers remorse for diving in with a 28 nosler. $115/box for ammo, if it can be found at all.

I understand supply chain issues are impacting everyone, but somehow Hornady and others are managing to find materials and supply product, especially for their new calibers, for a fraction of the price. I am starting to look elsewhere, after shooting Nosler products for 40 years:( I don’t want to develop a load using components that are perpetually unavailable

Back