Question on Nosler brass?

adccoyote428

Beginner
Nov 10, 2014
Ok I like the Nosler brass for my 6.5 Creedmoor a lot and have 100 on Hand but it seems now no one has any and a call to Nosler gives one no hope as to when more will be ready to ship out? I also asked about who makes this 6.5 Creedmoor brass Nosler or outside source? I was told that information is not available to the public? I wonder why? Don't think anyone would really care but that information is not made public? So is it Norma brass with a Nosler head stamp and just made a slight grade lower? I have weighed all alvailable brass for the 6.5 Creedmoor, the lightest is Honrady, then Nosler and then Norma. Telling me that the price dictait materials used and amount of such.

Any insight as to the secret nature of rifle brass? Also no one k owing when more will be avail ale for sale? I would think a company would be able to at least tell someone 2-4 months etc.

Alot of recent internet fodder seems to be that Nosler is made by norma lately. I know my recent purchase of Nosler 708 brass is only 2 grains different than norma.... pretty sure in that case it's a match as Winchester is a lot lighter and federal is a lot heavier.

I have been told a number of times that Norma makes Nosler their brass (y).

Blessings,
Dan

I agree Guy.
I won't trade the 260 brass. It's been excellent in my 260 AI. Top notch.

Back