Reloader 16 and 23 at Natchezss

michsteve

Handloader
Aug 20, 2020
They have reloader 16 and 23 at Natchezss website with free hazmat for two days but you have to go look for yourself as the price could cause health consequences.

Last edited:
Every time I see something I'm looking for in stock, I get all excited, then see the price. I end up doing that Charlie Brown sad, drooping head walk away with my hands in my pockets.
images

Last edited:
Found some 570 at Graf's. Since I did a review on some purchases I got free shipping and hazmat. Averaged $46 and change per #. The last RL I bought was 19, 15,5, 10x and 25. The 16, 23 and 26 doesn't fit my needs just yet, especially at that price!

I'd like to find some RL33 . I have a rifle barrel that's at the end of it's life . I'm trying to get through this year , and get it rebarreled over winter . I've bought a bunch of vitavuori N570 , but I hate to get into developing a load on a used up barrel . finding RL33 would make things easy for me .

I'd like to find some RL33 . I have a rifle barrel that's at the end of it's life . I'm trying to get through this year , and get it rebarreled over winter . I've bought a bunch of vitavuori N570 , but I hate to get into developing a load on a used up barrel . finding RL33 would make things easy for me .
I bought some 33 (8# keg) from a member from another forum, but traveled 500 miles for. I was going that direction already to see my son and help him move from college. I unscrewed the lid and the seal came off. It's unused, but can't state unopened. Not my 1st RL that the seal came off when opening a bottle/keg. I bought it for 338lm, 300wm and 264wm and most likely won't even find any more? I believe I saw it in-stock at Rifter's a few days ago or so? Not totally sure?

I bought some 33 (8# keg) from a member from another forum, but traveled 500 miles for. I was going that direction already to see my son and help him move from college. I unscrewed the lid and the seal came off. It's unused, but can't state unopened. Not my 1st RL that the seal came off when opening a bottle/keg. I bought it for 338lm, 300wm and 264wm and most likely won't even find any more? I believe I saw it in-stock at Rifter's a few days ago or so? Not totally sure?

Unless your are loading 156gr bullets for the 264wm or 250gr bullets for the 300wm I would not waste RL33 on them.
The 338 Lapua is where it'll shine.

Not sure what’s up with Alliant Reloders powders they are the most scarce out there.
I know in Europe they have REACH restrictions

https://chemical.labcorp.com/regulatory-consultancy/regulatory-support-for-all-global-regulations/eu-reach.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Search+-+Chemical;S;CT;BR;OTH;CO+[P]&utm_content=REACH&utm_term=REACH+Regs&gclid=CjwKCAjwhdWkBhBZEiwA1ibLmC-Uf8BbMM6slTqSm7iugbfLgjQ3kKDHL6xP2P7S2J-yrL3IIL3MgxoCQ6gQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

That would explain the lack of newer powders like rl16 or rl23 but I'm not sure about the old standby powders like Rl22 Rl15 ect.

Just a thought.

Unless your are loading 156gr bullets for the 264wm or 250gr bullets for the 300wm I would not waste RL33 on them.
The 338 Lapua is where it'll shine.
I have some 144 and 150's it'll work for and 230 and up in 30cal. If I were to use any in 338lm it'll be for 270 and up, but mostly for 300grs.

They are out of RL-26 but have RL-16. 61.00 per lb or 452 per 8 lbs. I like Rl-16 but not that good. They've lost their rabbit a$$ minds.

A place here that always has good prices on powder has 8 lbs for $430. So their normally good prices does not apply to RL-16. Yet they have 8 lbs of RL-25 and RL-19 for $270. That is better priced than IMR & Hodgdon powder that they have in things like 4350 & 4831.

A place here that always has good prices on powder has 8 lbs for $430. So their normally good prices does not apply to RL-16. Yet they have 8 lbs of RL-25 and RL-19 for $270. That is better priced than IMR & Hodgdon powder that they have in things like 4350 & 4831.
And RL19 and RL25 are still fine powders with a variety of applications. If I was in the States, I'd grab some of that.

Back