Rifles on your "want" list?

Here's one I would like seen made Ruger # 1 RSI in .223 Rem. I think it would make a nice calling rifle in wooded areas for Coyotes & Fox.

Browning BLR in .358 makes a wonderfully effective general purpose hunting rifle...

Am not up to speed on what my buddy has taken with his (topped with an Aimpoint and dubbed "Killer") but I think it's over 20 elk, a couple of bear and a couple of mulies...

Guy

It has intensified, Kurt. Now that you're back, I can only anticipate that it will grow exponentially! :mrgreen:

Only two that I can think of, if pushed. I'm pretty set with what I have, or in the process of building.

A Ruger RSI 250 Savage would be sweet and, of course, I gotta add a M1A1. (Not in that order)

Now.....somebody please 'gift' me about $3-4K, and I'm all set !

Gunner46":3me63muh said:
Now.....somebody please 'gift' me about $3-4K, and I'm all set !

There is always a fly in the ointment. :grin:

260 or 7mm-08 with a semi-heavy stainless 26" barrel, Jewel trigger, trued 700 stainless action, HS Precision stock, Night Force Picatinney base and rings, and 30mm Night Force high magnification optic. I get excited thinking about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ruger M77 in 7x57, with a Nikon 3x9x40 Prostaff BDC!
A Ruger M77 in 6.5x55 with same scope as above.
Or above calibers in a CZ550, plus a .375 H&H Mag.
A Ruger Blackhawk in .41 Mag.
A Weatherby Vanguard in .300 WSM!
Them's the ones to complete my collection!
A Marlin 1895 Cowboy Edition
A Sharps repro in .45-120
A Uberti Schofield #3 in .38 Special

I'd really like either a 6.5x55 or 260 Rem. If I could find a used Tikka in that caliber for a song, even better.

My current new gun is a Rem 783 that I'm seeing how it shoots. But that could get turned into a 260 easily. So far, it's about what you'd expect from a budget gun, though the trigger is actually decent.

Alternatively, I'd like a Kimber in 260 or 7-08 with a 2-7 or 2.5-8x scope.

weatherby accu mark 257 lh
remington 700 lh 375 rum
browning a bolt stainles stalker w/ boss 280 also lh

7 x 57, Mannlicher stock, European action, European 1 x 6 scope

308 bull barrel, Blue printed action. mil-dot scope set up for 1000 yard shooting

str8meat":ssh9h5g1 said:
weatherby accu mark 257 lh
remington 700 lh 375 rum
browning a bolt stainles stalker w/ boss 280 also lh

Wow, a south paw 375RUM....that will be on your list for a while.

Back