What I want for 2017...........

Me? Reintroduce the old time as they were Solid Base bullets, specially the 6-100s, 25 -100/120s, 6.5-100/120s, 27-130s ,7-140s and if there's time 30-150/165s. Now that my son, three grandsons and I are all using them in various calibers-weights my stash is starting to get a little on the low side.
PLeeeze!!!!

Bill

I'd love to see a .338 200 gr Ballistic Tip ! There a lot of us Non-Mag 338 users that could really jump on this one.

Gunner46":1293fb6m said:
I'd love to see a .338 200 gr Ballistic Tip ! There a lot of us Non-Mag 338 users that could really jump on this one.

They are out there on SPS Gunner. I've been meaning to grab some myself.

I would like the 6.5 123gr in a bonded tipped offering. That would make my .264 Win a flatter shooting rifle on Deer and Antelope and having the toughness up close.

Nosler to start making 6mm Remington brass! Heck might as well make some factory 6mm stuff for us! :grin: How about a Nosler rifle in 6mm Remington??

Winchester to do a limited run in 6mm Remington in the Extreme Weather SS and the Model 70 Supergrade!

6mm Remington":b37jvuwl said:
Nosler to start making 6mm Remington brass! Heck might as well make some factory 6mm stuff for us! :grin: How about a Nosler rifle in 6mm Remington??

Winchester to do a limited run in 6mm Remington in the Extreme Weather SS and the Model 70 Supergrade!

I would take one of those in a second as well David.

SJB358":265y8djs said:
6mm Remington":265y8djs said:

I would take one of those in a second as well David.

Here! Here!
I second that motion!
Time to bring back a great cartridge that should have never died!

HawkeyeSATX a.k.a. Bryce

6mm Remington":1w60ugtj said:

Hey David!

Sounds good, though I'd rather have a Sporter or Featherweight rather than a Supergrade....

Back