338 Remington Ultra Mag brass

338 RUM brass would be very nice as well as some 300 RSAUM brass to compete with the RP and Norma offerings.

338 RUM and REALLY need good quality 375 RUM... The Remington is wayyyy to inconsistant...

2007 A.D. is just around the corner! I can't wait until I get those 338 R.U.M brass from Nosler :lol:

Nosler,

You guys are too quite.
When can we expect some 338 RUM brass?

JD338

Well hot damn!

Look's like the Nosler folk's are making their 338 R.U.M brass, since they are selling loaded cartridge in 338 R.U.M.
I am surprize that they didn't release the information to the press?
:shock:

Norseman":1sgd11p5 said:
Well hot damn!

Look's like the Nosler folk's are making their 338 R.U.M brass, since they are selling loaded cartridge in 338 R.U.M.
I am surprize that they didn't release the information to the press?
:shock:

Norseman,

They are using Remington brass. There have been many request for Nosler 338 RUM brass but so far they have not comitted to it.

JD338

JD338 is correct. Nosler is not manufacturing 338RUM brass yet. I have made it known that there is a huge request for the stuff. I hope that my voice has been heard here at Nosler. We will have to wait and see what 2008 has in store for us.

Nosler,

I NEED some 338 RUM brass please.
When will it be available?

JD338

Well, if Nosler makes 338 RUM brass AND 250 ABs, I think I'll have to acquire a Remington XCR in 338 RUM.

I'd love to see some 264 win, but will most likely invest in a lot of quality 7mm rem brass and squeeze it down a half mil.

Back